Company: KEY PRODUCTION
Location: London or Brighton
Reporting to: CEO and dotted line report into the Sales Director
Key Production is a manufacturing agency based in London. For over 33 years, we have been manufacturing vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassettes, print, and bespoke packaging for clients ranging from local bands to some of the biggest names in the industry.
Founded by our CEO Karen Emanuel in 1990, what began as a solo enterprise has grown to 70 employees over 4 locations and is now the UK’s leading manufacturing and creative services company. It is a place where you are positively encouraged to learn and grow, with an environment that inspires you to take ownership and puts fulfilment, happiness, and wellbeing on its priority list.
Please review our website to meet our team and see the fantastic benefits we offer: www.keyproduction.co.uk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a natural leader who will drive our brand advocacy activities, working across 3 group brands (Key Production,
- Breed Media and Think Tank). Planning and executing campaigns with the goal of growing our brand awareness and share of voice.
- Have strong Performance Marketing experience, with granular and strategic experience managing a Marketing
- Team, and will own the marketing budget and marketing KPI’s.
- Balance out the best practices of marketing and overall company assets such as brand, website and product marketing, with the practical needs of the operational leaders.
- Plan out and manage the brand and digital marketing activities. This will be a combination of hands-on implementation and management of other internal and external marketing teams.
- Be the curator of all creative aspects that relate to the brands within the group and be responsible for consolidation of brand messaging.
- Develop and execute a full-funnel marketing strategy that builds brand equity, brings in new customers and deepens loyalty with existing ones.
- Develop and execute brand and product campaigns, deployed across all key markets and relevant channels, ensuring KPI’s are set, achieved, and reported on.
- Manage the relationship and performance of any external marketing agencies engaged by the company. Where necessary, help in the procurement and assessment of new external partners.
- Own the reporting of all marketing activity, reporting into the senior management team on performance/completed work as and when requested.
- Research and develop new growth areas outside those already being run by the company and present opportunities to senior management.
- Ensure all online marketing activity is in-line with the company’s brand guidelines and adheres to all legal requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience managing and leading a Marketing Team.
- Be a commercially orientated marketing leader with a proven track record in combining strategic thinking with exemplary execution skills.
- Be ambitious, a results-driven individual, and operate in a proactive and professional manner.
- Significant experience in marketing across brand strategy, digital and performance marketing, content & communications, and can work in a fast-paced work environment, with both short and long-term priorities along with changing daily demands.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience of reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Customer Persona development and Web design/dev experience is desirable.
- 10+ years Marketing experience in B2B/B2C.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- CIM Postgraduate Diploma
- C-Level experience
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.