Key Production offers end-to-end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassettes, print and bespoke packaging, working with major and independent record labels as well as individual artists in music, media and corporate sectors. We work with some of the biggest names in these industries and our network reaches across the globe.
With a rich 30 year history, what began as a solo enterprise has grown to 60 over 4 locations and is now the UKs leading Design and Manufacturing Services Company. It’s a place where you are positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. Efforts are recognised by everyone, Key Production has an environment that inspires you to take ownership and puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing on its priority list.
Key Production is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our London based team. Reporting directly into our Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will work to provide full and varied HR support across all levels of the business.
The role is a broad ranging generalist one, and is a standalone role covering all HR requirements for the Company. This role will provide hands-on HR support for employees and managers across the company (approx. 60 employees) and will also support the office across the group.
To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues and the is integral to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our established mission and objectives by promoting our core values and shaping a positive culture in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Carry out monthly one to one meetings with Team Managers
- Provide management coaching
- Administration and coordination of Company benefits
- Leading and overseeing the full recruitment process for all roles
- Ensuring that all onboarding requirements are completed in a meaningful way, including background screening and employee inductions.
- Managing recruitment agencies on the preferred supplier list and exploring alternatives to ensure the best candidates are sourced for each role.
- Advising Heads of Department and line managers on people matters and key HR processes including absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, maternity, paternity, conflict management and other ER issues.
- Liaising with lawyers and other professional advisors on people related matters.
- Creating and championing HR processes to ensure consistency across all entities during key cyclical processes including the performance review process and annual compensation review.
- Developing new processes to ensure that the Senior Management Team is operating as efficiently as possible and all HR queries are being responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working with the Senior Management Team to identify and run training programmes all employees as dictated by business requirements.
To be considered for this role, you will have;
- At least 5 years of HR experience, with at least 3 at Manager level with line management experience.
- Full CIPD qualification OR qualified by experience.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative and be adaptable in uncertain situations.
- The highest level of integrity, discretion and professionalism with the ability to exercise judgement at all times in ambiguous circumstances. Confidentiality is paramount for this role.
- The ability to influence and partner stakeholders at all levels of the business including the senior management team.
- An excellent grasp of UK employment law is highly desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to challenge at all levels where appropriate.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Early finish on a Friday (3pm)
- A robust wellbeing program
- Discretionary KPI bonus based on company performance
- 23 days of annual leave, increasing to 25 after a year of service
- Discretionary additional leave for Company Christmas shut down
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please email your cv and covering letter to [email protected]