Key Production (London) Ltd is an independent creative agency and music industry manufacturer with 30 years’ experience in the industry.
Our service suite includes vinyl pressing, CD manufacturing, DVD replication, merchandise, project management and bespoke packaging design and manufacturing for the music and other industries.
We commit to deliver, within budget and to deadline, professionally conceived and beautifully realised products.
We are looking for a highly organised Digital Media and Marketing Assistant to provide a wide range of support to the Key Production marketing department, as well as the management of the company’s social media accounts, coordinating and executing campaigns.
Our Digital Media & Marketing Assistant will;
- Manage social media accounts for the Key Production Group including all accounts within the group with a view to increasing audiences, brand awareness, and driving engagement and traffic to the websites.
- Schedule our social content, monitor and compile weekly, monthly and yearly performance reports.
- Write engaging posts for our online content, and source images
- Analyse key data to help inform strategic decisions and build insights into our audience.
- Research and present key social media developments & digital trends.
- Support the Marketing team with day-to-day tasks, strategy, data analysis, presentations, budgets, events, memberships, ROI, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in marketing or digital media (within the music industry preferably)
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A keen creative eye with good Photoshop skills, photography and audio-visual editing experience
- Superb knowledge of all social media channels, their details, tone and up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends on digital media, social channels, influencers, etc.
Key Production Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.