Key Production is a Creative Services Agency offering end to end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, print and packaging. Working with major and independent record labels, as well as individual artists, in music, media and corporate sectors since 1990.
The Account Manager will be part of the Planning Team that oversees the manufacture of vinyl, CD, and DVD releases, the role will be to complete projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packing, from receipt of artwork through to delivery of the finished product.
Main Duties will include
- Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, potential customers and in-house departments
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to clients
- Processing orders: scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders
- Coordinating distribution of finished stock
- Actively promoting sales and new products
- Keeping all orders updated on the internal databases
Skills & experience
- Experienced in CD/DVD and vinyl manufacturing is ideally required with excellent print and packaging knowledge for these formats
- Confident, super organised, numerate, ability to keep a cool head under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done
Position can be based in London, Brighton or Sheffield
How to Apply
Please respond with a cover letter expressing your interest and CV to Susan.Kennedy@Keyproduction.co.uk
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.