Key Production Seeks an Account Manager to work at either our London or Brighton locations.
As part of the planning team that oversees the manufacture of vinyl, CD, and DVD releases, the role will be to complete projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packing, from receipt of artwork through to delivery of the finished product. There may also be the opportunity to work on non music related product.
Key Production is a leading manufacturing services company offering end to end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, print and packaging. Working with major and independent record labels, as well as individual artists, in music, media and corporate sectors since 1990.
- Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, potential customers and in house departments.
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to clients
- Processing orders – scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders
- Coordinating distribution of finished stock
- Meeting deadlines
- Data entry of prices, invoicing and delivery notes
- General admin. relating to the job
- Actively promoting sales, new products.
Skills & experience
- The candidate should be confident, organised, numerate, work well under pressure, be willing to learn, work well in a team and have excellent communication skills.
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done.
- Prior experience in CD/DVD and vinyl arenas is required with excellent print and packaging knowledge for these formats.
Subject to experience.
12th January 2018
Contact [email protected]
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.