KASSNER MUSIC – SYNC & CREATIVE EXECUTIVE, 12-MONTH MATERNITY COVER (UK)
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work in sync at a top independent music publishing company. Since its founding, Kassner Music has been associated with songwriters of the greatest quality and genre-defining compositions.
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment where every employee makes a difference. To be successful in the role, you will need to be passionate and proactive, an enthusiastic team player with an entrepreneurial spirit that reflects our independent heritage.
- Seek new opportunities and secure song placements, predominantly in the UK and North America, across advertising, film, TV and gaming.
- Build new relationships and maintain established connections within the sync community, including music supervisors, advertising agencies, trailer houses, production companies, directors and broadcasters.
- Respond to sync briefs and music search requests in a timely manner.
- Pitch and promote the Kassner Music catalogue and writer roster, devising marketing content to engage new and existing clients.
- Arrange meetings with our songwriters, managers and music supervisors.
- Liaise with our roster on bespoke briefs, edits and strategies to increase sync potential.
- Ensure metadata and tagging of the catalogue is comprehensive and complete.
- Categorise and expand use of our music management system to aid search.
- Log briefs, pitches and activity with clients to create regular sync reports.
- Curate themed playlists, samplers and mail outs to enhance catalogue discoverability.
- Support our A&R team on new release campaigns and the compilation of our monthly company newsletter.
- Set up virtual meetings with the sync teams of our international sub-publishing network and affiliates.
- A confident, highly motivated and organised individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to take initiative.
- A broad knowledge of music as well as a keen interest in advertising, social, gaming, film and TV trends.
- An ability to learn quickly about the company, its roster and the copyrights we represent.
- A strong communicator with excellent people skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within music supervision or a sync department. The role will primarily be based in our Fulham office with working from home flexibility.
At Kassner Music a family culture shapes the way we operate, which translates into care and inclusion for our employees, clients and peers alike. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants but if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date then you will not have been successful.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 18th October 2023
Salary dependent on experience
Please send CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org