Kartel are a leading Global Independent Music Services company representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands.
Our team provide bespoke, personalised services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
We work tirelessly to remain on the cutting edge of the music industry, taking an objective, transparent and holistic view that allows dynamic planning and flexibility for projects, while allowing clients to retain ownership and control.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Hackney, London.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the Music Industry in a Marketing or Product Management role. The candidate should be adept in UK and International music marketing with a broad and eclectic taste in independent music.
The ideal candidate will have a strong instinct for the music services environment and be passionate about supporting professional creators in today’s ever evolving recorded music landscape.
They will have hands-on campaign expertise and a strong passion for music related promotions and marketing. They will be data literate and have experience working across digital and traditional marketing.
They will be comfortable working with UK and international promotions teams, distributors as well as working closely with artists, management and other representative.
They will be experienced in creating and disseminating reports relating to all such activities. A broad base of music industry contacts and relationship is essential for this role.
Great communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a prerequisite.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage and develop a roster of Artist & Label Services clients ensuring they are fully supported in their day-to-day release plans and related activities. This will include preparation and support around content creation and metadata, release planning and timelines, setting up promotions teams and coordinating their activities.
- Working closely with internal and external marketing and promotions teams to deliver impactful and appropriately scaled campaigns.
- Diligent management of release budgets, marketing commitments and commercial performance tracking.
- Work with the wider Kartel team on identify new clients and business development opportunities.
- Developing insights and awareness on current marketing and industry trends and best practices as well as new and emerging areas of interest.
- Working with Digital and Physical Sales and Distribution team on commercial sales targets and performance. Securing visibility in both physical, digital and streaming retail and platform environments.
- Accountability for the conversion of marketing activity into sales or other predetermined campaign goals.
- Ability work as part of a team and develop clear and efficient working processes.
- Willingness to share knowledge and insights with the wider team.
- Confident, impactful and engaging presentation of product and campaign details, marketing results and trends both internally and externally.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music business shaping the future of consumer music marketing.
Specific title and salary dependent on experience.
Please email [email protected] to apply.