Kartel Music Group operates a global physical distribution business and provides end-to-end support for independent artists and labels across their physical distribution, retail marketing, physical stock production and administrative requirements.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated and organised individual who is passionate about Independent Music and Physical Format (CD, vinyl, tape) to join the growing team at Kartel Music Group.
This role requires a diligent & attentive individual with strong organisational and efficient communication skills. You will be able to work on a high volume of concurrent projects & be able work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Recorded Music Team with all their physical product sales & distribution coordination
- Create sales and marketing material for physical distribution, retail & e-commerce activity
- Maintain Physical Sales & Production trackers for priority projects
- Assist with e-Commerce store builds, inventory management and marketing initiatives
- Assist with inventory management, stock control, stock outs and other inventory logistic tasks
- Work closely with the Marketing & Client Support team to track sales performance and provide timely feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Instigate e-Commerce marketing initiatives and opportunities.
- Develop insights and awareness on current retail marketing and distribution trends and best practices
- Working closely with the Head of Production to help deliver on all Kartel manufacturing and physical stock production of CD, vinyl and merch items across a network of global suppliers and manufacturers.
- Compiling detailed information to create full production specifications that can be shared with clients.
- Assist in managing production workflows and schedules.
- Helping to gather assets including audio & artwork and ensuring standards required for production.
- Some basic proofing of artwork may be required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent business experience/education.
- 3+ years experience working in the physical product music environment either via independent retail, music e-commerce, record label or distribution.
- Experience on website/e-commerce CMS, music royalty software & Microsoft Excel.
- Be a passionate champion of physical business (CD, vinyl & merch), direct to fan e-commerce, and global physical retail.
- Be a team player with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills.
About Kartel Music Group:
Kartel Music Group is a modern music services agency. We provide integrated solutions for marketing, campaign management, distribution and business services. Our clients include some of the best emerging and established independent artists, managers and record labels in the business. We are dedicated to reimagining the music industry for creative entrepreneurs in the digital age. For more information visit: www.kartelmusicgroup.com.