Location: London / Hybrid
Kartel is a leading independent Music Services company representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, labels, brands and managers.
Kartel is recruiting a Senior Publicist to join its Promotions Department and complement the existing Marketing Agency team. The role will be responsible for managing and developing the publicity campaigns across both print and digital media, creating and implementing UK media strategies across a range of artist, label & brand clients.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5+ years publicity experience at a Music PR agency or significant independent or major label role. The candidate should be adept in UK music promotions with a broad and eclectic taste in music.
The ideal candidate will have proven previous experience in Music Publicity with both established and emerging artists and will have strong relationships with all relevant media platforms. We’re looking for someone who can confidently lead and manage a roster of artist PR campaigns and be a representative of Kartel Music Group.
The Kartel Music Group Marketing agency covers a wide range of traditional and digital media within a boutique artist and label services environment. This role offers the right candidate a progressive opportunity to work across different forms of media in a creative, adaptive and flexible environment.
We are looking for a confident and outgoing individual with great communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a prerequisite.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- To manage day-to-day liaison with clients and internal Kartel team members
- To create and implement strategic, imaginative & impactful media campaigns
- To write and commission press releases, biographies & press photos
- To attend potential client and internal meetings, prepare proposals, pitches and presentation
- To effectively report on campaigns and lead best practices in this area
- To monitor and report any new tools which may benefit the company or artists
- To efficiently execute the distribution of promotional materials
- To oversee, manage and mentor Juniors, Assistants and Interns as required
- To network at and attend events relevant to company growth and new business
- To maintain awareness of industry news and developments as well as broader social current affairs
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music services business shaping the future of consumer music marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a covering letter with examples of your recent work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include subject: Senior Publicist.
ABOUT KARTEL MUSIC GROUP
Kartel Music Group is a modern music services agency. We provide integrated solutions for marketing, campaign management, distribution and business services. Our clients include some of the best emerging and established independent artists, managers and record labels. We are dedicated to reimagining the music industry for creative entrepreneurs in the digital age.