Kartel Music Group is a London-based Music Services company representing an eclectic international roster of labels and artists. Our team of professional music lovers provide bespoke, personal services to an incredible roster of artists, managers, labels and music companies.
We are offering a rare opportunity to become a part of this unique and forward looking team. The role we are seeking to fill is a Senior PR Executive for our in-house promotions department.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for Print PR and Online campaigns. The ideal candidate will be experienced at running UK-specific PR campaigns independently, with strong contacts in UK media specific to our roster and the wider the music industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Execute detailed and effective PR campaigns independently across Print & Online
- Attending and running meetings with internal and external management and label executives
- Advise and give constructive feedback on photography, video and other media related assets
- Writing and editing press releases
- Maintaining weekly press reports across active campaigns
- Maintain and grow department contact book, mailing lists and databases
- Attending regular gigs, events and press days
- Working with the company on wider brand pr campaigns
Desired experience and skills
- Minimum 4-5 years experience running PR campaigns.
- Intricate knowledge of UK-specific media, publications and key players
- Interest in the evolution of media, social media, tastemakers and influencers
- Experience running top tier artist campaigns
- A self-starter; a candidate who can run campaigns without support
- A passion for music and knowledge of labels and artists covered by Kartel
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally the candidate would be able to bring artists and labels with them to join Kartel’s roster
- Proficiency with Mac environment and software is imperative
Location: London, Hackney Downs
If you think you meet our criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a short covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and how you think you fit the job requirements. Please list “Senior PR” in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is September 29.