This role will be responsible for managing global marketing campaigns for a number of Kartel’s priority distributed artist and label clients. The core function of this role will be to ensure the delivery of best in class independent marketing campaigns across a diverse independent music roster.
This role requires a highly diligent & attentive individual with strong organisational and effective communication skills. You will be able to work on multiple concurrent projects and will be willing to demonstrate decisive commercial leadership.
You will develop and maintain strong relationships and communication with artists, labels and management teams. You will lead internal members of the team in marketing activities and report directly to the CEO and Head of Recorded Music on the progress of specific campaigns and the status of commercial performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate artistic vision into compelling and commercially effective marketing campaigns.
- Day-to-day Project/Campaign lead including detailed campaign timeline, budget & product management.
- Implement effective ROI based advertising and marketing decisions.
- Disseminate and interpret global marketing and promotions data and produce comprehensive and impactful marketing reports for key internal stakeholders and artist/management/client teams
- Global campaign management, coordination of global promotions & marketing teams
- Work in close collaboration with Kartel’s internal Digital Marketing & Promotions Agency
- Assist with development and execution of marketing strategies for audience engagement and growth across Social, Digital and Commercial platforms.
- Work in close collaboration with Kartel’s DSP team across DSP marketing and partnership strategies
- Development of artist partnerships opportunities across brand, DSP and social media networks
- Participate in Kartel’s brand marketing activities – develop client news, industry updates and other relevant initiatives
- Willingness to share knowledge and insights with the wider team and clients.
- Develop and share insights and awareness on current marketing and industry trends and best practices as well as new and emerging areas of interest.
- Identifying areas for business growth, strategies for breaking artists in new markets and initiating and developing creative and innovative campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent business experience/education.
- 5+ years experience working on commercially significant artist/label campaigns
- Partnership experience DSP, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, cultural & lifestyle brands.
- Experience on website/e-commerce CMS, music royalty software & Microsoft Excel.
- Be a team player with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills.
About Kartel Music Group:
Kartel Music Group is a modern music services agency. We provide integrated solutions for marketing, campaign management, distribution and business services. Our clients include some of the best emerging and established independent artists, managers and record labels. We are dedicated to reimagining the music industry for creative entrepreneurs in the digital age. For more information visit: www.kartelmusicgroup.com.
Applications to: [email protected]
Please include subject: Senior Marketing and Campaign Manager