Kartel are a leading Global Independent Music Services company representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands. Our team provide bespoke, personalised services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
Kartel Music Group are seeking a new Promotions Manager to join their Marketing & Promotions team.
The team serve both artists on the internal Kartel roster as well as external clients, with best-in-class services that are at the leading edge of consumer music marketing. This role presents a unique opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music services business shaping the future of consumer music marketing; working within a creative, progressive and flexible environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ideally with 2+ years experience within music promotions (press, online, DSP & radio), with an open minded approach to music promotions as a whole, and an eagerness to investigate new forms of digital promotion.
- The ideal candidate will have an obsessive interest in music media and music discovery platforms from traditional media to DSPs to influencers and tastemakers. We are looking for someone to bring fresh ideas and energy to a Promotions Executive role that is uniquely positioned in-house at a leading Music Services company
- Strong communication and networking skills are paramount to this role. You must enjoy outreach, networking and interacting with people on all levels about music and music promotions
- A broad and eclectic taste is essential as the successful candidate will be working across a diverse range of genres with emerging and established artists of varying profile
- Experience in securing new business, as well as managing and leading their own projects, dealing with clients and strategising alongside them
- Highly motivated with desire to succeed, develop, and further skills
- Creative and commercially minded – adept at building relationships with both industry professionals and journalists
- A real love and passion for breaking new artists as a key part of a team
- Exceptional copywriting, grammatical and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as a core part of a team
- Hackney – London, UK
If you think you meet our criteria please send your CV to [email protected], along with a short covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and how you think you fit the job requirements.
Please list “Promotions Manager” in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 25 February