Kartel are a leading Global Independent Music Services company representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands. Our team provide bespoke, personalised services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
We are looking for a Global Sync Manager to join our team in North America.
The ideal candidate will have a strong instinct for the music services environment and be passionate about supporting professional creators in todays’ ever evolving recorded music landscape. They will need day to day licensing experience, ranging from deal negotiation, client meetings, music clearance, music pitching, contract drafting, and quote system entry.
- Pro-actively maintain, expand and develop a network of relationships within the global Film, TV, Advertising, Game and Music Supervisor community.
- Prepare day-to-day sync pitches on demand, reacting to worldwide music searches.
- Respond to quote requests and handle pricing and deal negotiation.
- Communicate with Kartel team and clients to ensure collection of assets and copyright information ensuring catalogue is “pitch ready”
- Assist with the Management of sync catalogue platform, ingesting new releases, development of best practice metadata management and rights management.
- Regularly update existing sync clients with catalogue in order to maximise revenues
- Creation of sync reports and newsletters to demonstrate past success and share best practice guidelines with existing clients.
- Work with senior management on sync and licensing business development plans.
- You will be a passionate music expert with diverse musical knowledge across multiple genres
- You must have an extensive sync and licensing network and understanding of music licensing
- Excellent general music industry knowledge keeping up with trends, innovation and opportunities in sync, licensing and the wider industry
- Must have a demonstrable track record securing music sync opportunities
- Strong networking skills, confident communicator, great interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a prerequisite
- Competent negotiator and diligent record keeper
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music business shaping the future of consumer music marketing. The ideal candidate will have an instinct for the music services environment and be passionate about supporting independent professional creators in todays’ ever evolving recorded music landscape.
Specific title and salary dependent on experience.
Please email email@example.com to apply.