Kartel are a Modern Music Services Agency representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands.
Our passionate team provide a range of product, marketing, creative and distribution services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
We aspire to remain on the cutting edge of the Artist (music) Industry, taking an objective, transparent and holistic view that allows dynamic planning and flexibility for projects, while allowing artists to retain ownership and control.
We are looking for an Artist Services Product Manager to join our growing team in Hackney, London.
The ideal candidate will have a strong instinct for the music services environment and be passionate about supporting professional creators in todays’ evolving recorded music landscape.
They will have hands-on product management expertise and a strong passion for artist development, digital and traditional marketing, international markets and distribution channels. They will have a proven track record working with release and marketing budgets, be data literate and comfortable working on detailed excel spreadsheets.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the Music Industry in a Management, Marketing or Product Management role.
They will be comfortable working with UK and international marketing teams, distributors as well as working closely with artists and management. They will be experienced in creating and disseminating marketing and promotions reports. A broad base of music and media industry contacts and relationship is essential for this role.
Great communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a prerequisite.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage a roster of Artist clients ensuring they are fully supported in their day-to-day release plans and related activity. To include preparation and coordination around content creation, metadata, release planning, timelines, promotional teams and marketing activities.
- Working closely with internal and external marketing and promotions teams to deliver impactful and appropriately scaled campaigns.
- Diligent management of release budgets, marketing commitments and commercial performance tracking.
- Developing insights and awareness on current marketing and industry trends and best practices as well as new and emerging areas of interest.
- Working with Digital/Physical Sales and Distribution teams on commercial targets. Securing visibility across physical, digital and streaming retail & platform environments.
- Accountability for the conversion of marketing activity into sales/engagement or other predetermined campaign goals.
- Ability work as part of a team and develop a clear, efficient and accountable working processes.
- Willingness to share knowledge and insights with the wider team and clients.
- Prepare confident, impactful and engaging presentations of product and campaign details, marketing results and trends both internally and externally.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music business shaping the future of consumer music marketing.
Specific title and salary dependent on experience.
Please email email@example.com to apply.