Kartel are a Modern Music Services Agency representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands.
Our passionate team provide a range of product, marketing, creative and distribution services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
We are looking for an Artist Services & Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in Hackney, London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a young dynamic ambitious music industry executive to immerse themselves in the world of Artist and Label Services.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. They will have experience working in digital marketing, artist management or record label environment. They will be passionate about supporting professional creators in the music industry.
The candidate will have hands-on experience across digital and social media advertising, music marketing, metadata management, timeline and project management. They will be data literate and comfortable working on detailed excel spreadsheets.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 2+ years experience in the Music Industry in a Management, Distribution, Marketing or similar coordinator role. They will understand the digital music landscape and be highly confident across social media. They will have experience in creating and disseminating marketing and promotions reports. A broad base of music and media industry experience is expected.
Great communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Artist Services Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Marketing team in the following areas;
- Creation of digital marketing and social media reports
- Set up of digital, marketing and advertising assets
- Creation and management of digital marketing materials and tools
- Set up and running digital advertising campaigns
- Provide support to Product Management & Client Services team in the following areas;
- Prepare and collect supply chain information, metadata and product details
- Asset management, filing and disseminating audio, artwork, photo and video files
- Coordinating the ingestion and delivery of digital assets (Audio, Video & metadata).
- Client support services – answering distribution queries
- Support across Kartel social media and website channel
- Assist with the preparation of Kartel client newsletters and blog post
- Population of key client gigs in Kartel gigs calendar
- Assist with diary management and team meeting organisation
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music business shaping the future of consumer music marketing.
Specific title and salary dependent on experience.
Please email email@example.com to apply.