Kartel are a leading Global Independent Music Services company representing a diverse roster of specialist, cultural and front-line artists, managers, labels and brands.
Our team provide bespoke, personalised services to an incredible roster of both emerging and established artists and labels.
We work tirelessly to remain on the cutting edge of the music industry, taking an objective, transparent and holistic view that allows dynamic planning and flexibility for projects, while allowing clients to retain ownership and control.
We are expanding our Marketing and Creative Services team and looking for a creative, passionate and dynamic Music Marketer to join our team in Hackney, London.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at a Marketing Manager level role. They must have a high level of expertise in digital marketing across Google, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram amongst others.
The ideal candidate will have a strong instinct for the music services and agency environment and be passionate about supporting professional creators in todays’ evolving recorded music landscape. They will have hands-on campaign expertise and a balanced approach to both creatively lead engagement strategies as well commercially driven marketing results.
They will be experienced in creating and disseminating reports relating to marketing activities. They will be highly data literate and have experience working across digital and traditional marketing platforms. A broad base of platform, media, brand and music industry contacts and relationships is essential for this role.
Great communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a prerequisite.
Responsibilities will include
- Management and development of Kartel’s growing Marketing & Creative Services offer to a wide range of service orientated clients from varying commercial, genre and territorial positions.
- Providing responsive day-to-day marketing support to Kartel Product Management and Commercial team to drive sales, engagement and audience growth.
- Working with Product Management and external client teams on detailed marketing campaigns, budgets & timelines.
- Development of Creative Services offering working closely with Social & Content team on creation of suitable tools and content initiatives to enable marketing and product related campaigns to be sustainable and appropriately optimized.
- Creation and dissemination of transparent and informative marketing reports that can support real time marketing decisions and demonstrate ROI and cost benefit on specific marketing strategies deployed.
- Deliver and maintain best practice marketing strategies, develop a client facing knowledge centre and newsletter that can demonstrate clear examples and case studies of the service offering.
- Assist with the overall company brand development and marketing strategies.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious and versatile music business shaping the future of consumer music marketing.
Specific title and salary dependent on experience.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.