- Diary Management for Directors.
- Helping with Management Accounts , Admin and Payments.
- Working with artists live agents to confirm live events
- Managing and creating outgoing Invoices
- Being ‘on call’ for artist roster (e.g. receiving an out of office hours call from an artist etc)
- Work with interns and ensure they have helpful tasks to work on
- Keeping Website and social networks updated for Artists and Roster as needed.
- Updating Producer Rosters show reels as required Maintaining Label Roster database
- Keeping our artists and our roster diaries
- Keeping Minutes for all internal meetings.
- Attention to detail is key
- Polite telephone and email manner
- Ability to stay focused and to be proactive under pressure
- Forward thinking
- Proficient with Mac (MacBook Air provided by company)
Applicants must have at least 2 years experience working for a Professional Management Company, Record Label or Publishing Company.