We aren’t your average ticket agent. Kaboodle was founded in 2017 after branching off from a well-known and established Student Tour Operator. Kaboodle acts as the primary ticket agent for a variety of independent festivals, events and venues in the UK, Canada and across Europe.
We specialise in providing our clients with a unique software solution to sell tickets and travel packages combined. We’ve built a fully-fledged ticket and travel booking platform with integrated stock management and API’s into hotel and flight providers. We’re a complete ticketing solution, or as we prefer to say, the whole Kaboodle!
- Our Marketing Manager looks after the project planning and successful delivery of marketing, working closely with the rest of the Kaboodle team to help put together a best in class programme of strategic and tactical activity which answers all marketing objectives.
- You’ll help to drive and increase ticket sales, brand awareness and positive association, and help to coordinate marketing activities with various internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a Full-Time position (37.5 hours per week) and we operate around core hours of 10am and 4.30pm so you can agree some flexibility with your manager regarding your working schedule.
- This is a really exciting role for an experienced Marketing Manager or Senior Executive who is looking for an opportunity to join a great team of talented people, build a marketing function up from scratch and really own their workload.
- We’re looking for someone who has previous experience in confidently navigating the Music Industry who is able to hit the ground running with marketing for our venues and festival clients.
- You’ll need to be a strategic marketer with a track record in helping to drive sales. We welcome creativity, curiosity and “outside the box” thinking as well as a thirst for getting stuck in.
- You’ll be a natural analyst with a process-orientated mindset and have experience working to deadlines in a sometimes-high- pressure environment.
Nice to haves:
Demonstrable passion for music and entertainment, a desire to balance hard work with camaraderie and an appreciation for GIFs, Memes and the occasional office dog.