Position : !K7 Music – Production Manager
Deadline : Friday 3 December
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
!K7 Music is a leading independent multi-faceted music company founded in 1985 providing a range of services to independent labels and artists across multiple genres.
There is an opening for an experienced Production Manager, preferably based in Berlin. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all physical production in the !K7 eco-system.
Key Tasks :
- Ensure the entire physical production supply chain is meticulously managed from inception of concept to delivery of product
- Management of production timelines
- Liaise with all relevant parties internally and externally to create an organised workflow ensuring stock requirements and global deadlines are met
- Managing artwork delivery, data checking and quality control across all elements of the production process
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to frequent issues within a fast paced environment
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant stakeholders and attend meetings to provide clear updates and action points
Based In Berlin but other locations will be considered
- At least 1 year experience as a Production Manager or similar role within a audio manufacturing company, record label, distributor or other relevant music services company
- High-level organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask, provide clear information at all times and prioritise to tight deadlines.
- A strong knowledge of all types of physical music products and a keen insight into new and evolving developments in the manufacturing landscape
- An understanding of the direct to consumer landscape
- Robust network of contacts and relationships within the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of printing techniques
- German language skills useful
- DTP Program knowledge (Acrobat, InDesign, etc) useful but not required
!K7 actively encourages and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities that are currently under-represented in the music industry: ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+, gender non-binary, neurodiverse and disabled.
Whilst some of our offices have barriers to access, we are taking steps to resolve these, and in the meantime continue to encourage interest from applicants who require adjustments within the workplace.