!K7 Music is expanding the sales and marketing division and is looking for an experienced professional to direct, implement and manage robust international release campaigns across multiple artist and label projects for both our in-house and partner labels.
UK and non-Berlin based applicants that may be interested in relocating to Berlin for the role are very welcome to apply.
Candidates will need to be very familiar with the digital and physical retail sales and marketing landscape and all the components and drivers of successful global sales and marketing campaigns, including retail visibility, the social, digital and streaming landscape, online and print media, radio and TV, all forms of advertising, and performance metrics.
You will work closely with the international sales and marketing team, Label Managers and the digital department across Germany, US and UK to deliver successful campaigns across a range of projects in line with company targets.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- At least 3 years music industry experience relevant to the role
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the digital, streaming and physical retail and marketing landscape globally
- Proven track record delivering a range of successful global release campaigns
- Well developed business relationships with key gatekeepers and editorial teams across the digital and streaming environment
- Strong analytical mind, the ability to work with numbers and data and translate this into strategy to improve results
- A deep understanding of the drivers to deliver successful global sales campaigns for artists and labels
- Experience in devising and implementing budgets for release campaigns
- Strong organizational & management skills
- A genuine passion for music across multiple genres in the independent sector and the industry that drives it
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Collaborating with internal team members in marketing, label management, sales and digital, as well as with artist managers and external team members such as press agents and distribution partners
- Strategy development and project management of priority in house releases in partnership with label managers
- Overseeing of strategy, initiatives, and development for label, artist, and management clients – both in-house and for priority Label Services releases
- Creative approaches to campaigns for both new releases and catalogue
- Understanding and analysis of performance metrics across all sales results and marketing techniques globally
- You will be required to analyse data to continually monitor ROI and the impact of initiatives by utilising our internal tools and technology to track and analyse data points, creating metrics and informative data around content performance.
- Maintaining budgets for release campaigns and more broadly across the company
- Organising the annual Label Conference in Berlin
Founded in Berlin in 1985 by Horst Weidenmuller, !K7 is a multi-faceted music services and label group with offices in Berlin, London and New York, and partners across the globe.
The !K7 label group includes in-house labels !K7 and it’s flagship DJ-Kicks series, the award-winning Strut Records, the forward thinking electronic AUS label and the neo-classical leaning 7K! label.
In addition there is a growing roster of like-minded independent label and artist partners which benefit from !K7’s firmly established label services, marketing and distribution network as well as a successful artist management division.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 6 May