Position : !K7 Music – Marketing Manager
Deadline : Friday 1 April 2022
Working hours: 30 Hours Per Week
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
!K7 Music is an independent multi-faceted music company founded in 1985 providing a range of services to independent labels and artists across multiple genres.
There is an opening for a Marketing Manager based in Berlin.
Work closely with the head of marketing on all aspects of artist and label campaigns across !K7, Strut Records and priority Label Services and distribution projects providing structure, strategy and analysis to campaigns.
- Identify short and long term goals with Label Managers and A&Rs, guiding team efforts in reaching these targets.
- Drive the communication between the labels, external parties and all other relevant stakeholders
- Involvement in all marketing tasks, budget management, creation of marketing campaigns, Pr and content and release strategy.
- Working closely with the rest of the internal physical and digital distribution teams.
- 2+ years demonstrable experience of working release campaigns at a Record Label, management company, Label Services provider or similar
- Experienced in campaign management, budgeting, digital marketing and content commissioning.
- Self motivated, well organised, detail oriented, the ability to multitask and the desire to succeed.
- Great communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of the music we release.
- Strong network of relevant and up-to-date contacts in the music industry across all areas of marketing and promotion.
- Berlin based preferable, other locations considered.
!K7 actively encourages and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities that are currently under-represented in the music industry: ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+, gender non-binary, neurodiverse and disabled.
Whilst some of our offices have barriers to access, we are taking steps to resolve these, and in the meantime continue to encourage interest from applicants who require adjustments within the workplace.