!K7 Music are seeking an experienced Artist Manager to join their growing management department.
!K7 has offices in Berlin, London and New York.
The role could be Berlin or London based, depending on the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in artist management, with demonstrated successes from their rosters past or present.
They will be able to move directly into the daily workings of our artists across the board and to take responsibility within the !K7 management team for key members of our growing roster.
The role requires:
- Taking lead in all areas of artists’ core businesses, including international touring, recording campaigns, brand & commercial partnerships, business affairs and beyond
- Sound knowledge of various areas of an artist’s business affairs – legal and financial – as well as current issues and topics affecting the wider music industry
- Daily artist management tasks supported by an assistant as well as broader strategic thinking
- A well curated international network of industry contacts
- Well honed artist liaison skills as well as proven communication skills with wider internal and external team members
At !K7 we value within our team:
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work within a team of advisors and to contribute as one to achieve the goals of our artists and business together
- Interest in ever improving our systems and working practices collectively at the company
- A moral-minded, professional and forward thinking outlook for the businesses of our artists and therefore of !K7.
!K7 can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work with significant current artists at various levels of development, with full team support and resource, including experienced colleagues based internationally, and team assistants.
- Expected travel with artists when required and for meetings and conferences internationally.
- The insight into working in a forward thinking management model where artists are able to build and keep their own rights, promote their own material, and remain in control of their careers – with us as their partners.
- The opportunity to grow an artist roster further from within K7’s business model: we are always growing.
More about !K7:
- !K7 Music is an international music services and label group founded in 1985, with offices in Berlin, London and New York, and an international team of 30 music industry professionals.
- !K7 Artist Management supports a diverse range of artists with innovative and creative approaches across the music value chain, working closely with the other departments of the company including Marketing, Sales & Distribution, and Licensing. !K7’s current roster includes Tricky, Mykki Blanco, DJ Tennis, Lafawndah, FaltyDL, Niklas Paschburg, Hania Rani, Marquis Hawkes, Bad Breeding, Nathan Micay and the Juan Maclean.
This role is a great opportunity to shape the businesses of a roster of incredible artists, as well as the future of the growing management business of !K7.
It will suit someone with a strong entrepreneurial attitude and the interest to work in a focussed international team.