!K7 has been offering Artist and Label services since 2002 in order to provide a worldwide sales, distributions, and marketing team.
Today, we offer a boutique-style service to a focused roster of labels and artists, providing an expert team, infrastructure and resources to fully realise the potential of their releases.
We are looking for a junior label manager in our Berlin office to assist in the day-to-day operations of the label service team.
Tasks will include:
- Day-to-day running of client record labels, including
- managing manufacturing process
- Setting up releases for digital and physical distribution
- Preparing release announcements
- Coordinating all information / updates between labels, artists, PR and booking agencies
- Gathering sales figures and data for sales analysis
- Assist senior label managers in day-to-day operations
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High organisational and planning skills
- In-depth knowledge of the labels on our roster is a plus
If interested, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 28 August