Mata Agency helps and sources talent for private and corporate events and commercial activity.
We work with talent to develop their commercial strategy as well as working with event planners to help source the right talent for their events. Deals range from HNI private events to one off Hi End product and fashion launches, to Hotel Galas and Weddings as well as commercial deals for talent ranging for Global and European TVCs to Influencer and Social Media based campaigns.
- Being across all deals (circa 40 -50 a year) which includes:
- Regular agents assistant role , but small amount compared to usual agents assistant role: issuing deal confirmations, contracts, invoices and collection of deposits and fees, across International Tax regulations, FEU, COS and Work permits where necessary and potential new Brexit rules.
- Developing relations with agents/ managers/artists/brands/ agencies.
- Keeping company TOBS, GDPR and small company needs up to date.
- Liaise with company accountants.
- Good with powerpoint and creating short decks.
- Maintaining contact databases and helping to develop internal company structures.
- Interested in helping, developing and sourcing new leads and finding new business opportunities for clients.
- Has a keen interest across the entertainment industry and culture including music/acting/TV/ brands activations and commercial campaigns. Knows who is who.
- Basic PA work for agent.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with talent in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self motivated, confident, sociable
Confident working with large financial deals.
Office based role in central London within a vibey and sociable creative agency. Can be flexible and open to some days working from home.
Needs minimum of 3 years experience in an agent’s assistants role and prepared to work in a growing start up.
Salary – between £25K – £30K – depending on experience.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org