Job Title: Director of Business Development
Location: United States (Los Angeles or New York)
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Direct Reports: 3 Full Time
The Director of Business Development’s key focuses include:
- Generating upfront revenue across the Jingle Punks and greater Anthem Production Music Group businesses.
- Owning key strategic client relationships (new and historical).
- Driving holistic growth strategy across Sales and Product teams.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Managerial Role in Music Industry
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Music Industry or Production Music Industry
- Manage 3 Business Development staff across New York and LA offices.
- Own key client relationships comprising a large share of Jingle Punks’ annual revenue.
- Oversee sales strategy and operations, including inbound business funnel and outbound outreach efforts. Ensure company is using latest Sales technology to support those efforts.
- Determine pricing models across Jingle Punks product slate.
- Collaborate and influence Product strategy and development efforts in service of increasing client acquisition and retention.
- Influence Catalog strategy & organization in service of increasing client acquisition and retention.
- Work across APMG to devise synergies that can increase revenue among the entirety of the PML
- Establish and understand a Managerial grasp of the APMG business unit and accelerate revenue across the division
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Mastery of Jingle Punks products and pricing models.
- Ability to effectively manage a team, including workflow and priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills to leverage in pitch meetings with clients.
- Ability to build relationships with clientele ranging from entry-level to executive on a professional and social level.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge of competitor products and pricing models.
- Foundational understanding of client industries across advertising, television and digital media.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and music rights.
- Excellent time management ability.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to leverage tech stack toward position goals, including but not limited to Salesforce, Pardot, High Velocity Sales, Excel, Drift and Chatlio.