A worldwide Sport, Entertainment, Artist & Talent Management Company looking for a passionate, well organised, and confident thinking Assistant Artist Manager to work with a roster of talent.
About: This job is a great opportunity for an entry level, well enthused & organised candidate who is passionate about music and management. Working closely alongside the team at JEM GROUP you’ll have access to our Record Labels, Sports Management Division & Recording studios.
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in areas of creativity & digital marketing
- Diary management & planning of promotional activities
- Attending national promotional activities
- Being a part of live bookings & touring plans/logistics
- Working closely with the team on artist projects
- Working with & looking for new talent
- Social media knowledge & digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Good organisation
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator, with fantastic people skills. Passionate, open and friendly
- Full time in the office, 10-6pm
- Willingness to travel across the country & internationally
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
- Bonuses: use of photoshop, video editing & studio equipment
EXTENSIVE PACKAGE FOR THE CORRECT CANDIDATE