2020 sees the launch of jazzed, a new global audio and video streaming App for jazz.
This is your opportunity to be at the heart of an exciting (fully funded) start-up which will offer an original, deep-dive experience for music lovers.
You will sit at the heart of jazzed communications and your role will be to implement world class social media campaigns and strategy across all social channels.
We are looking for someone who is supremely confident in all aspects of social media, from planning and managing campaigns, including paid media amplification and targeting, through to analytics as well as being a great multi-tasker and creative thinker. This means someone who can ensure that all social media platforms are fully optimised at all times and can budget for and run targeted advertising across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.
Starting from a zero user-base, this will be all about maximising growth through driving jazz lovers to both our free and paid tiers using every technique at your disposal.
You will need to possess strong project management skills and be able to work with a team of highly driven, music lovers who are on a mission to create the best music experience on offer, anywhere in the world. So an ability to liaise, both internally with the curation team and directors, as well as with third parties, artists, management and agents is essential.
A love for music particularly in the areas that jazzed focuses on – Jazz, Soul, Blues, Funk, Hip Hop, Latin and more is desirable, but certainly not essential. You will, of course, need to enjoy copywriting and be used to working within creative guidelines for tone, image and style.
- A minimum of 2 years working in social media and digital marketing
- A keen eye for design alongside an in-depth knowledge of which assets work best for different online purposes. Experience in creating and editing designs, photos and videos using Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant tools
- Great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, whilst managing various social media accounts simultaneously, with rigorous attention to detail
- An experienced digital advertiser, adept at running online ads with a variety of goals and targets in mind
- A tech whizz, able to quickly digest and use online tools and software, with proven experience in: Content Management Systems, Social Media Management Tools, Facebook Business Manager, Smart Links (e.g. Linkfire and Feature FM), Mailchimp and Analytics
Location – Central London
Role – Full Time
Salary – £26,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience
How to apply: Send a CV and beautifully crafted letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th December