The Manager is responsible for executing a wide range of marketing efforts to drive Mainstage ticket sales and achieve departmental revenue goals.
Supporting the Director of Marketing, the Manager will help to build Season, Subscription and individual concert marketing plans that consider and target unique audience segments. Considering not only short but long-term revenue, attendance, diversity, and retention goals, the Manager will seek out and test new marketing platforms, techniques, and opportunities throughout each season.
- Manage promotional outreach marketing related to Jazz at Lincoln Center concerts.
- Coordinate dynamic pricing adjustments for Rose Theater and The Appel Room concerts.
- Manage all marketing expenses for Rose Theater and The Appel Room.
- Respond to attendance and revenue data request from various departments.
- Execute the season concert marketing plan as well as individual concert plans when necessary.
- Oversee all marketing creative requests, and ad submissions.
- Manage the internal review and routing process of all print, direct mail and digital campaigns.
- Manage and create concert related content for jazz.org.
- Oversee Jazz at Lincoln Center’s student ticket initiative and outreach.
- Monitor social media activity on Facebook and Instagram alongside members of the marketing team.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns including email, social media, and direct mail.
- Assist in editing content pieces for brand consistency, grammar and accuracy alongside members of the marketing team.
- Supervise the Marketing Assistant and department interns.
- General administrative and project-specific support for the Marketing department as assigned.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and develop innovative ideas.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to function as a team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Knowledge and appreciation of jazz music, with a willingness to learn.
- Experience with Tessitura, Revenue Management Application (RMA) and Wordfly is a plus.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include Manager, Concert Marketing in the subject line. Jazz at Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.