Jampol Artist Management, Inc. manages such legends as The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, George Clinton, Juan Gabriel, John Lee Hooker, Mama Cass, Charlie Parker, Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship and many more. JAM Inc.’s work on behalf of its legacy clients includes records, publishing, feature and documentary films; worldwide retail apparel and licensing campaigns; powerful uses in film, TV and other media; innovative use of social media; stage productions, museum exhibitions, books and more.
High Level Job Description:
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward-thinking, and innovative non-hierarchical organization. Reporting to the President and CEO, you will work across several clients.
You will have experience with global artist campaigns. You’re a highly organized, reliable, and personable individual with the ability to anticipate needs, have complete discretion, and be a natural problem solver. You enjoy being part of a creative team, but you follow through with individual tasks diligently.
You will operate as the client’s representative in most day-to-day activities, so you are confident taking charge to ensure they run smoothly with a calm and controlled manner.
- Collaborate with President and CEO to ensure all client opportunities are explored and executed per client’s creative vision
- Create innovative ways to engage with existing fans, while creating new fans
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with client and team, always ensuring confidentiality and discretion
- Act as key point of contact for third parties, filtering information as needed to the President and client
- Seek out and secure creative and commercial opportunities for clients
- 5+ years of experience in artist management and/or record label
- Pro-active ‘self-starter’ who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the company, with outstanding organization, administrative and follow-up skills
- Experience working with high profile individuals
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to think creatively, plan and execute both the details and big picture. Proactive and nimble problem solver
- Deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely, and professionally, both written and verbally
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Music/Entertainment industry