COMPANY NAME: JAMPOL ARTIST MANAGEMENT, INC.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER (Full Time)
Jampol Artist Management, Inc. manages such legends as The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, George Clinton, Juan Gabriel, John Lee Hooker, Mama Cass, Charlie Parker, Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship and many more. JAM Inc.’s work on behalf of its legacy clients includes records, publishing, feature and documentary films; worldwide retail apparel and licensing campaigns; powerful uses in film, TV and other media; innovative use of social media; stage productions, museum exhibitions, books and more. More about us: www.wemanagelegends.com
High Level Job Description
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative non-hirearchical organization. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager is responsible for scheduling meetings, handling incoming phone calls, connecting calls, greeting clients and visitors, travel planning, expenses, managing files, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. This position is the platform within our co. to learn how to be, and from which we hire, future managers.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities
- Manage & oversee the day-to-day office operations for the company and CEO.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and coordinate team meetings.
- Coordinate, book, and manage travel arrangements for the staff.
- Submit, track, & maintain travel and entertainment expenses.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute domestic & international meetings/conferences/special events on & offsite.
- Handle all incoming calls and other communications. Including connecting calls with high-level executives around the world.
- Interacting daily with our clients and third parties.
- Performing general office clerk duties.In charge of interviewing and overseeing interns.
- Organize and oversee UCLA class that CEO teaches (12-weeks each year).
- Organize and maintain the common areas of the office.
- Personal assistant duties for the CEO of the company.
- Handle all incoming packages/mail.
- You will manage highly sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion.
- Pro-active ‘self-starter’ who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the company, with outstanding organization, administrative and follow-up skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a fast paced ‘team’ environment.
- Ability to think creatively, plan and execute both the details and big picture. Proactive and nimble problem solver who enjoys working collaboratively.
- Deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to orchestrate and manage multiple overlapping meetings, projects, vendors, etc.
- Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and verbally.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of equivalent experience, college degree preferred.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. The office is all run on Apple computers.
- Sound knowledge of the Music/Entertainment industry.
- Must have a car with a valid driver’s license and insurance.