Jamón is a Creative Marketing and Film Production agency based in London. We are part of the Anglo Management group. Our marketing client roster includes Fatboy Slim, Pete Tong, Madness, Roger Sanchez, The Pete Tong DJ Academy and more. Our recent film and content production clients include Peggy Gou, Napapijri, Obey Giant, Easylife, Joy Anonymous, Ibiza Classics and Zalando.
We’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant with at least 2 years experience in digital marketing, project management and/or content creation to join our digital creative team. The candidate will need a strong passion for music, a deep understanding of social media channels, project management experience and digital content creation skills. You will be responsible for proposing, creating and executing content campaigns and managing client social media strategies.
- Copywriting for artist and brand profiles.
- Proposing, creating, and posting content across our client, artist and brand channels.
- Video, artwork and photo content preparation and editing / optimising for social channels.
- Day-to-day social channel management, including detailed awareness of artist and brand campaigns and mini campaigns, monitoring fan interactions & looking for re-share opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for posting photo and video content on TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Threads.
- Tracking of social media activity including recording stats and utilising insight tools to develop better content strategies.
- Review, analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Attend events and activations, gather, create and deliver content.
- Proficiency in multimedia content creation tools, including creating and editing video, photography, artwork, GIFs and audio mixes.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, Canva or similar software.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Apple Final Cut, Media Composer & Canva or similar.
- Project management skills – Experience managing multiple campaigns across different clients, tracking content posts, email campaigns, adverts & social trends.
- Creative thinking, ideas and a good eye for engaging content.
- Good writing, grammar and copywriting. Ability to write and edit for editorial, for example social comments,
- YouTube descriptions and press releases.
- Excellent attention to detail (If you’ve read this please include the name of your favourite track released in 2023 by a female or non-binary artist in your application).
- Film and video production, planning and running shoots.
- Solo/self-shooting with high-level artists, brands and clients.
- Audio production, editing and mixing.
- A passion for electronic music and all music, do you know your Right Said Fred from your Fred Again?
Jamón is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.
If you would like to join our team please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a paragraph covering why you want this job and why you are right for it.