Jammber is a music technology startup with a focus on music & entertainment workflow.
Our automation platform simplifies the paperwork process, allowing for faster payments and accurate credits. We have offices in Nashville, Chicago and Los Angeles.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO in Nashville, TN with at least 5 years of experience. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong organizational skills while remaining flexible and adaptable in a fluid environment.
Helping “bring order to the chaos” is commonplace in fast-growing startups. As such, experience in fast-paced environments such as startups and entertainment industry roles is a plus.
In this full-time position, this candidate will report to the CEO with daily duties involving calendar management, meeting facilitation, travel coordination, office management and other support tasks.
- Handle administrative needs of CEO and company leads
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors in our Nashville office
- Train and supervise lower-level clerical staff
- Maintain and order supplies
- Work closely with Human Resources to assist in onboarding Nashville employees
- Plan and arrange special events for Nashville team
- Act as liaison for the CEO in a variety of situations
- Errands for the CEO (as needed)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances; able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in a timely manner
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Personable, fun, team oriented
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- 5+ years positive history supporting senior executives
- Experienced/proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Google Suite
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively and in a highly professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and Paid time off
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Excellent culture and award winning company including: Best CEO, Best in Diversity and Best Places for Women to Work
Please send resume AND cover letter to email@example.com.
Put “Executive Assistant Candidate – YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
The Jammber Creator Suite is the first mobile suite of its kind built specifically for the music industry. These tools work together to break down the barriers to create and bring money and credits closer to the hands of creatives.
The Jammber team is a diverse group of music creators, business nerds and tech experts based in Chicago and Nashville.
The company graduated Nashville’s Project Music, a music tech accelerator program, and has acquired over $5.5M in investor funding since 2015. We are currently serving over 600 clients that have created 1,032 projects, including sessions from Paul McCartney, U2, and One Republic, spanning genres from country to hip-hop.
Our website: www.jammber.com
Salary Range: $55K-$70K DOE