Management company James Grant Group is looking for a Digital & Social Manager for one of its A-List music clients in London.
This role will focus on devising and executing social media and streaming strategies, creating digital content and providing all round digital support to the music division.
Due to the nature of the projects, we would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Hands on creation of social digital content
- Attendance at some of the artists promotional activities, tour dates etc
- Create reactive content that optimises key moments and creates conversations in the social world
- Develop and implement a streaming strategy for the artists new music and their catalogue
- Set and achieve campaign-specific objectives & KPIs
- Co-ordinate/oversee (and sometimes create and execute) regularly updated social media plans and prepare reports to inform key stakeholders
- Work closely with clients, the music team, the brand team and other James Grant divisions in addition to external stakeholders and key partners such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Vevo and YouTube
- Deliver against key KPIs including traffic and engagement (conversion) targets agreed with artist management and the music team
- Amplify all elements of activity – marketing, promo, etc. – across client channels
- Liaise with our US management division and assist with flow of information into their global digital sales team
- Contribute actively to brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Use native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related and performance data, creating meaningful reports
- The ability to build a trusting relationship with talent is crucial
- Comfortable working and liaising directly with talent on a daily basis
- Build working relationships with other digital/social media teams related to clients activity in entertainment and music
- Have, and build on, existing good relationships with social media and digital partners
- Knowledge of design software is desirable with the ability to demonstrate your creative flair and create strong visuals and assets for the web on a daily basis
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Keen awareness of current digital design trends and an interest in media technologies and emerging platforms.
- Motivated self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal/written communication & copy-writing skills
- Have expert knowledge of social media
- Be highly creative and have a passion for the opportunities social media presents for entertainment formats and fan engagement
- Have worked in the entertainment or music industries
- Significant knowledge of digital technologies, platforms and channels of delivery
- Understanding of a variety of audiences, their needs and how best to target them using content
- Experienced with and knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Basic understanding of videography from a social media perspective
- National and international travel may be required