Bring Jamendo to the next level, globally position the project in the industry as the reference when it comes to independent, royalty-free music distribution. You will be the driving force leading the Jamendo brand, image and value proposition to strategic global exposure. You will collaborate closely with internal teams, initiate and support marketing activities and effectively use and conduct market research projects.
You are a passionate self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and has strong interpersonal skills. You are a motivating team member, highly detail oriented and can thrive in a deadline-driven environment. As the ideal candidate, you should have a strong working knowledge of online, mobile, and social advertising platforms to be able to effectively communicate the benefits of our offering to our customers, users and artists’ communities, market and (trade) press organizations and key industry players. You will report directly to the General Manager
- Elaborate and implement the global marketing and communication strategy, organize and participate in global execution. Lead market intelligence actions supporting the shape of a clear strategy.
- Initiate development of great sales and marketing materials like presentations, one-sheets, PR and other marketing collateral.
- Steer campaign effectiveness studies and relationships to create sustainable growth
- Create and manage relationships with trade publications and generic media to market the brands and core offering.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in media, digital B2B product marketing, including expertise in building sales materials and promotional plans.
- Experience with effectively communicating to audiences including internal stakeholders, partners, clients, media and advertising community.
- The ability to analyze data to inform strategic decisions.
- Results driven – we are looking for accountable success.
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to get on with and earn the respect of a wide variety of people at all levels of seniority
- Working knowledge of digital advertising.
- Social media savvy. You know the ins and outs of social networks and forums and how to get great engagement on each channel.
- IT skills & creativity: able to create great docs to support the strategy
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through professional experience.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive package.
- Part of a young and passionate team.
- Great location in Luxembourg with associated social benefits.
Jamendo is the world’s largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!