Introducing a prime opportunity for a passionate music aficionado to join one of the most established and innovative digital music services on the market. Your unparalleled ear for music will help you unveil the best songs and playlists for both the community and our licensing clients, whose requests are more than challenging.
Be part of a team that shapes Jamendo as the leading online platform for music lovers, indie artists and professionals searching for the perfect tracks.
We receive on a daily basis hundreds of tracks uploaded by our community. In order to offer the best possible experience to our users, those tracks have to be moderated, tagged and rated. You will be assisted by an automatic tool based on AI (Musiio). Your work will be at the very heart of all our company activities.
- Listen to our new content and moderate it for Jamendo Music (www.jamendo.com) and Jamendo Licensing (licensing.jamendo.com) : rate the music, qualify it by genres/subgenres.
- Editorial : Programming of the musical content (playlists, artists, albums, singles) served to our community of users.
- Music supervision for an eclectic range of sync projects (online videos, ads, films etc.), commissioned by our licensing clients.
- Liaising on a day-to-day basis with our network of artists on various music-related projects and offer them support.
- Take part in the implementation of new partnerships and services dedicated to the artists.
Profile & skills
- Enthusiasm for music (good knowledge of music genres and subgenres is highly recommended) and music industry.
- Most ideally, you are involved in music related activities at your level (artist, musician, blogger, association etc.).
- Ability to critically listen to large quantities of music in order to assess its quality.
- Basic knowledge of music theory, music production.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is an asset.
- You are well organized.
- You are very curious and eager to learn.
- You can work in autonomy and you are not afraid of taking initiatives.
What we offer
- Full-time, permanent contract
- International and passionate team
- Great location in Luxembourg or Paris
- Competitive package with performance-based bonuses
Jamendo is the world’s largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists thanks to our sync and in-store licensing products. (licensing.jamendo.com)
Jamendo is proud to help emergent artists make a living since 2004.
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music?
Look no further! Join our team of talented professionals!