Jamendo is seeking a Junior Music Manager based in Luxembourg City.
Introducing a prime opportunity for a passionate music aficionado to join one of the most established, innovative and distinctive digital music services on the market.
The role is based within Jamendo’s music team, where you will act at the core of our amazing and ever-growing community of artists and listeners.
Your unparalleled ear for music will help you discover the most talented emerging independent artists from all over the world. You will unveil the best songs and playlists for both the community and our licensing clients, whose requests are more than challenging.
Have you always dreamed of bringing your contribution to shaping the future of music? Be part of a team that shapes Jamendo as the leading online platform for music lovers, indie artists and professionals searching for the perfect tracks.
- Moderation and classification of the musical works submitted to our music database.
- Contribution to the implementation of our strategy to attract new artists on Jamendo and to improve users’ experience on our platforms.
- Programming of the content played on our radio channels.
- Music supervision for various sync projects (online videos, ads, films etc.), commissioned by our licensing clients.
- Ensure constant delivery of the right selection of music for maximium social interaction within our music communities.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- You breathe and live music.
- Strong musical background, either theoretical or practical (music studies, music composition, performing as an artist etc.)
- Ability to identify and label a vast collection of genres/sub-genres/instruments/moods in the Jamendo’s music database.
- Experience in the music industry (digital streaming, record labels, radio programming etc.) is an asset.
- Being acquainted with the most relevant developments and challenges of today’s music industry is an asset.
- Perfect written and spoken English; good knowledge of other languages is welcome.
- Experience in direct working with artists is an asset.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
What we offer
- Competitive package.
- Part of a young and passionate team, in a dynamic working environment.
- Great location in Luxembourg City, with associated social benefits.
Jamendo is the world’s largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!
Thank you for sending us your application to the following address: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.