Physical & Digital Media Sales Business Development Manager who has industry expertise and strong relationships within the Entertainment Sector is required to join our team at Iron Mountain Entertainment Services.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Feltham, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
JOB REF: AWDO-P5701
Due to continued investment in the Iron Mountain Entertainment Services division, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the UK sales team, with a particular focus on developing our Media Asset Management (MAM) business.
In this role your responsibilities as the Business Development Manager will include:
- Drive & generate new digital and physical revenue from existing and new accounts in UK, Ireland and selected European territories
- Commercial management of tenders, retenders, price negotiations across nominated accounts
- Position and sale of solutions to address customer’s Digital and Physical Media needs
- Building and proposing solution/s around IMES’ product offering for new customers
- Building long term strategic relationships within the core IM Business who hold Audio Visual assets
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain is a global leader for storage and information services.
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
When a film studio, a worldwide media company, or a prestigious academic institution wants to protect and preserve its legacy, Iron Mountain Entertainment Services (IMES) is the clear choice.
As the Business Development Manager, you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven solution sales success within the Entertainment sector
- Must have Industry expertise and strong relationships within the Entertainment Sector
- Existing experience in a similar role within a digital facility or client side
- Hunger and desire to drive new business
- Ability to prioritise workload and perform well under pressure while delivering results
In addition to the above criteria you must be able to attain UK Government Security Clearance within the 3 month probation period.
In return Iron Mountain offers a competitive remuneration, excellent training and career prospects associated with a global super brand.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to Iron Mountain for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5701 should be used as the subject line when applying.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Iron Mountain