Client Development Executive who has experience working for a record label or within the music industry with good commercial acumen and customer facing skills is required to join our team at Iron Mountain Entertainment Services.
Candidates will need to have an in-depth understanding of the Music Industry and the workflows within it. You will also need excellent customer relationship development skills.
- SALARY: Very Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- LOCATION: Feltham, West London
- JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- JOB REF: AWDO-P5711
Due to continued investment in the Iron Mountain Entertainment Services division, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Client Development Executive to act as the conduit between our clients and the sales and operations team to ensure they are receiving the best possible service.
By developing strong relationships with a nominated client base and collaborating with Iron Mountain Entertainment Services internal stakeholders, as the Client Development Executive you will ensure SLAs and deadlines are met whilst identifying new commercial opportunities.
As the Client Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the retention and growth of a nominated portfolio of existing Iron Mountain Entertainment Services customer accounts focusing on Record Labels and the Music Industry
- Differentiating Iron Mountain Entertainment Services value proposition to customers by building strong relationships, both internal and external, and taking ownership for overall customer satisfaction
- Identifying new opportunities across all product lines and responsible for managing revenue within an assigned portfolio of account groups
- Working with the Iron Mountain Entertainment Services Sales Team to drive new growth within the portfolio of accounts
- To act as the advocate of the customer internally
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain is a global leader for storage and information services.
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
When a film studio, a worldwide media company, or a prestigious academic institution wants to protect and preserve its legacy, Iron Mountain Entertainment Services is the clear choice.
As the Client Development Executive, you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience working for a record label or within the music industry (studio, facility)
- Commercial acumen gained through customer facing experience
- Proven track record of developing client relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as the capability to manage teams
In addition to the above criteria you must be able to attain UK Government Security Clearance within the 3 month probation period.
In return Iron Mountain offers a competitive remuneration, excellent training and career prospects associated with a global super brand.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to Iron Mountain for consideration (via the email link above).
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Iron Mountain