Irish Music Rights Organisation CLG
Job Title: Royalty Account Manager
Salary: On Request
IMRO administers the performing right in copyright music on behalf of its members (songwriters, composers and music publishers) and on behalf of members of the international overseas societies that are affiliated to it. IMRO’s function is to collect and distribute royalties arising from the public performance of copyright works.
IMRO’s Distribution and Operations Team manages the efficient distribution of royalties, overseeing repertoire and providing market leading member services including the resolution of any member queries which may arise.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Royalty Account Manager to join our Operations Team. The successful candidate will work across a member client list, ensuring support is provided across all day-to-day distribution activities.
The key goal is to deliver reactive and proactive support for member clients, ensuring enhanced membership satisfaction levels and retention.
This is a senior level role, ideal for someone who has strong client relationship experience in the business aspects of the music industry.
The candidate will be required to have strong communication skills, proven experience in a royalty tracking environment and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong member client relationships.
- Assist with the development of processes to manage a growing number of member clients whilst maintaining a high touch responsive level of service with a personal feel.
- Guiding members through any documents or procedures that require completion in relation to their membership.
- Establishing and maintaining processes with members to ensure catalogue is ingested, maintained and distributed correctly.
- Creating and delivering bespoke reports to assist members in their royalty tracking exercises • Interrogating royalty data file formats for research and revenue generation purposes, including claims files.
- Contacting members in a proactive manner to ensure that their international/ live / broadcast / online performances are tracked accurately and to work closely with the international colleagues to increase overseas income.
- Resolving queries which may arise from member distributions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in client account management
- Proven experience with royalty accounting, income tracking or, similar areas within Music industry
- Solid experience in building and maintaining relationships
- An analytical mindset and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Power BI is a plus)
- Highly pro-active and thrive working autonomously
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 4th November 2022.