Sync Assistant, Intern; London, Southwark; Hybrid
Involved Group (Involved Publishing, Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep)
Part-time 3 days a week, 6 months internship (with the possibility of full-time)
London Living Wage
Based in Bermondsey, London, Involved Publishing is an electronic and indie music publisher. We’re proud to represent cutting edge artists and songwriters from around the world, including Above & Beyond, Dusky, Seven Lions, CRi, Durante, Kyson, Sophia Bel, Le Youth, Robyn Sherwell, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, wilo wilde and many more.
We are a fast-growing company seeking the newest member of our sync department. As part of our internship program, the Sync Assistant role will provide support predominantly across sync and marketing, whilst working closely with other departments within the publishing company including Copyright and A&R.
Joining the team at our London office, you will also be working alongside the Involved Group’s other thriving companies, which includes the record labels, Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and Reflections, and our label service partners including This Never Happened, Ophelia Records and 17 Steps, Involved Management, and also our label events brands.
- Examples of where the Sync Assistant will be supporting our Sync team day-to-day:
- Marketing our artists and catalogue via various mediums, including DISCO mailers, social media and our website;
- Liaising with label teams on new releases and campaigns in order to produce updates / pitching material for our sync partners and clients;
- Supporting pitching music for various inbound briefs;
- Logging all sync briefs and collating these into a monthly report to assist in tracking market trends;
- Assisting in market research on upcoming projects in film, TV, advertising, video games, emerging media etc. and curating playlists to showcase relevant music from our catalogue;
- Maintaining catalogue management systems (e.g. keeping client-facing libraries up to date with relevant playlists and updating various themed playlists with new releases);
- Assisting the sync team with further ad hoc projects as needed.
- A love for music – especially dance, electronic and indie genres – and an openness towards all musical genres
- A keen interest in pop culture and trends relating to advertising, film, TV and/or gaming;
- A great communicator with a flair for copywriting (i.e. a high standard of written and spoken English);
- A track record of strong attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Proactive self-starter with a good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments;
- Strong proficiency in administrative software, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and G-suite;
- Design skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design) would be considered a plus.
Please apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date – 20th November, 2023
If you would like to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com.
We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.