Publishing Assistant (Intern)
Part-time (three days a week) with possibility to increase to full-time
Location: Bermondsey, London
London Living Wage
Based in Bermondsey, London, Involved Publishing is an electronic and indie music publisher. We’re proud to represent cutting edge artists and songwriters from around the world, including Above & Beyond, Dusky, Lane 8, Seven Lions, CRi, Kyson, Robyn Sherwell, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, Yotto, and many more.
We need a person to join our fast growing music publishing company as Publishing Intern in our London office, where you’ll be supporting our team across Copyright Management, Sync and Marketing, and A&R.
You will also be working alongside Involved Group’s other thriving companies, which includes the record labels, Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, and our label service partners including This Never Happened, Ophelia Records and 17 Steps, Involved Management, and also our label events brands.
You will be supporting our team with:
- Marketing our artists and catalogue via various mediums, including Disco, our website and social media;
- Assembling and updating playlists for the above, sync briefs for visual media and more;
- Logging sync briefs (reference tracks, key words, lyrics etc.);
- Market research across visual media;
- Copyright management tasks.
- Strong interest in music – especially dance, electronic and indie genres – and an openness towards all musical genres;
- Track record of strong attention to detail, and organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Great communication skills and high level of written and spoken English;
- Analytical skills as well as experience working with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Docs suite;
- Proactive self-starter with a good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments;
- Design skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design) would be considered a plus.
Please apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date – Tuesday 31 May 2022
If you would like to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.