Digital Distribution Coordinator
Full-time, permanent contract
Salary depending on experience
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting candidates from the UK for this role)
Based in Bermondsey, the Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. The label business also distributes and provides label services for a number of labels including Ophelia (Seven Lions), This Never Happened (Lane 8) and 17 Steps (Dusky).
Involved Group is also home to Involved Publishing, a progressive independent music publisher and home to some of the most cutting edge producers, writers and artists from around the world and Involved Management an artist management agency that specialises in developing the careers, stories and businesses of some of the most popular acts in electronic music.
As our new digital distribution coordinator, you will be jointly responsible for ensuring our fans are able to listen to our music on DSPs such as Spotify, Apple, YouTube and Amazon. We’re looking for a true “behind the scenes” enthusiast who is willing to learn how things work operationally and has meticulous attention to detail. Some of the things you’ll be responsible for include:
- Enter and manage metadata including writer credits, ISRCs, barcodes and label copy.
- Deliver new releases to DSPs and other touch points using our preferred delivery platform, FUGA.
- Support the distribution team with catalogue management to ensure our releases are correctly set up, delivered on time and accepted by all DSPs and partners.
- Validate ingestion checks on releases across all DSPs.
- Manage and deliver our lyrics database.
- Stay on top of the latest store delivery guidelines and platform updates and inform Product Managers of any changes in delivery requirements.
- Proactively come up with new ideas to improve our digital supply chain.
- Coordinate 3rd party licensing of our releases across UGC centric platforms such as YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Manage asset ownership, disputes, content clearances and takedowns.
We’re looking for someone with
- An ability to demonstrate acute attention to detail and is meticulous when processing data.
- An eagerness to solve problems.
- The capacity to work under pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with data entry – preferred but not essential.
- A friendly and team focused approach.
- A desire to learn new things and find better ways to operate.
- A passion for dance music and the independent sector.
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year);
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year;
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment;
- Gympass Silver membership;
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our UK events and shows;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 14th March, 2023 (we reserve the right to close the role sooner if we have enough suitable candidates)
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.