Involved Management is an artist management agency that specialises in developing the careers, stories and businesses of the some of most popular acts in electronic music.
Home to the dance music success stories Above & Beyond and Seven Lions, Involved Management clients also include established talents Lane 8, Dusky, and Yotto, as well as rising global star Ben Böhmer – the fastest growing electronic act on Spotify in the past 12 months. For this position, Involved Management is looking for a Los Angeles based artist management assistant to work within its U.S team.
With a strong focus on artist development and building sustainable careers, Involved Management has a track record of taking acts from 200 capacity club plays to 10,000 capacity headline shows and beyond. Helping acts to shape their own unique story, Involved Management is also home to a number of artist-lead record labels, including Seven Lions’ Ophelia.
Focussing on our instincts rather than hype, Involved Management is a team of innovative, strategic and determined music professionals – and we are now looking for an Artist Management Assistant to join the team and assist at this important moment in our 10 year history.
You will have a deep passion and understanding for electronic music, an excitement for where it goes next and a can-do attitude. As part of Involved Group, which is also home to world respected dance music labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, you will be joining one of most exciting and fasted growing companies in dance music right now. We look forward to your applications.
DAY TO DAY
- Diary management of both touring artists and writing/producer centric artists, show advancing and other aspects of touring
- Be responsible for keeping the central google drive updated with all new press pics, riders, touring documents so you are able to share with promoters should they need
- Help the day to day manager coordinate marketing and announce plans with promoters ensuring artists , Bandsintown, Songkick, RA are regularly updated with announced shows
- Ensure the central google drive is updated with all touring contracts
- Assist the day to day manager effectively with any issues or queries that may arise relating to an artists event date
- Assisting with social schedules for artists
- Sourcing new and interesting articles, live clips, animations, photos to factor into each schedule outside of music releases
- Being in close contact with the other label teams to ensure any crossover potential is capitalised
- Coming up with new marketing campaign ideas to help build artist socials platforms (inc. Tik Tok)
Closing Date: Monday 14th February, 2022
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.