Involved Management is an artist management agency that specialises in developing the careers, stories and business of the some of most popular acts in electronic music. Home to the dance music success story Above & Beyond, Involved Management clients also include established talents Lane 8, Dusky, Yotto and Seven Lions, as well as fast rising star Ben Böhmer – the fastest growing electronic act on Spotify in the past 12 months.
With a strong focus on artist development and building sustainable careers, Involved Management has a track record of taking acts from 200 capacity club plays to 10,000 capacity headline shows and beyond. Helping acts to shape their own unique story, Involved Management is also home to a number of artist-lead record labels such as Lane 8’s This Never Happened, Dusky’s 17 Steps and Seven Lions’ Ophelia.
Focussing on our instincts rather than hype, Involved Management is a team of innovative, strategic and determined music professionals – and we are now looking for an Artist Management Assistant to join the team and assist at this important moment in our 10 year history.
You will have a deep passion and understanding for electronic music, an excitement for where it goes next and a can-do attitude. As part of Involved Group, which is also home to world respected dance music labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, you will be joining one of most exciting and fasted growing companies in dance music right now. We look forward to your applications.
Day to day
- Overseeing diary management, show advancing and other aspects of touring
- Update all in house documents (NP, Artist Diaries) with the latest tour offers and confirmed shows
- Work directly with the artist and event promoters to coordinate show advancing (travel, ground transport, hotel, rider, guestlist etc) and then presenting the artist with a detailed itinerary and all booking confirmations
- Be responsible for keeping the central google drive and pearl updated with all new press pics, riders, touring documents so you are able to share with promoters should they need
- Coordinate marketing and announce plans with promoters ensuring artists Facebook, Bandsintown, Songkick, RA are regularly updated with announced shows
- Ensure the central google drive is updated with all touring contracts
- Deal effectively with any issues or queries that may arise relating to an artists event date
- Work with agents and promoters to ensure that all necessary VISAs have been acquired well in advance of confirmed show date
- Overseeing and putting together social schedules for artists
- Sourcing new and interesting articles, live clips, animations, photos to factor into each schedule outside of music releases
- Being in close contact with the other label teams to ensure any crossover potential is capitalised
- Coming up with new marketing campaign ideas to help build artist socials platforms (inc. Tik Tok, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Bandcamp)
- Making sure all necessary tour announcements are adequately supported on social media
- Implementing all of the above by liaising with the artists and working together on copy for each post before it goes live
Other Key Tasks
- Overseeing all income and registrations from collection societies inc PRS, PPL, Limeblue
- Maintaining frequent contact with the accounts team, in relation to invoice generation and any other third party income
- Maintaining the income logs for each artist to provide an accessible and transparent way for the manager to trace all income on the monthly management statements
- General database management
- Assist across all other areas of day to day artist management, including all admin needs of the Manager and artist (Insurance, taxes etc)
- Act as a key point of contact for third parties as required by the artist manager to ensure the clear flow of information
- Screen interview and press requests
- Ensuring artists spotify playlists and profile are kept up to date
- Research into new opportunities that our artists should be exploring
Ideally you should have the following:
- Experience in assisting within labels, music management or music related businesses
- Basic video editing tasks using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Basic graphic editing tasks using Adobe Photoshop
- Basic audio editing tasks using Ableton Live
Closing Date tbc
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.