Digital Marketing Coordinator, Involved Management UK
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive/Dependent on Experience
Location: Bermondsey, London UK
(Please note we are unable to accept international candidates unless you have the right to work in the UK)
About Involved Management
Involved Management is a globally renowned Artist Management company specialising in Electronic Music. They have worked with and developed artists such as Ben Böhmer, Lane 8 and Dusky since their early careers, overseeing numerous album campaigns and world tours that have resulted in over 1 billion streams and 1 million tickets sold respectively.
With festival appearances at Glastonbury, Coachella, Primavera Sound and sold out shows at Brixton Academy, Red Rocks and Forest Hills Stadium the artists on the roster have benefitted from a team of innovative, strategic and determined music professionals that they are looking to expand.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for devising and implementing digital marketing activations for our roster of artists. You will have a close understanding of the digital landscape within the music industry, staying up to date on all new platforms, functions and their required formats (including relevant optimisation).
Working directly with the artist and reporting to the main artist manager you will provide authority and clarity on the best ways to amplify the artist stories through external digital platforms. You will coordinate all the online social activities for the roster including release roll outs and tour announcements.
All applicants should have at least 2 years of marketing experience within the music industry and have a passion for music.
- Create and execute “best-in-class” strategies to grow artist’s social media following and engagement
- Amplify artist’s releases through carefully thought out campaigns
- Understand and act on social media trends
- Compile, interpret and analyse social media data
- Devise, present and execute custom and compelling digital strategies to amplify artist stories, including management of content and communication
- Collaborate closely with artists, artist managers and labels to align all marketing campaigns
- Work with promoters, live agents and ticket companies to ensure tour announcements and roll outs are maximised
- Create and action content capture plans with third party photographers and videographers for live shows and events
- Hold frequent marketing calls with promoters to see if any further assistance is needed to help drive sales
- Conduct social media audits
- Track, measure and analyse results of all digital ad spend, providing KPI reports with evaluation of ROI and forward-looking recommendations
- Copy-write and schedule posts for artist channels
- Identify TikTok and Instagram trends as they unfold. Apply trends to artist’s social accounts, and provide suggestions on how artists can “lean in” on their social channels
- Liaise with creator marketing agencies and execute creator campaigns.
- Approve creator campaign drafts from agencies and ensure they align with the artist’s brand messaging
- Monitor industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for promotion and staying ahead of the curve. Research viral content and innovative social media ideas
- Present briefs of content ideas to artists
Ideal candidates will have
- At least 2 years experience in music marketing role
- A passion for electronic music
- A creative mind
- High level attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be prepared to work from a central London office 3 days a week (minimum)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year)
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment
- Gympass Silver membership
- Premium subscription to Headspace and Strava along with many other health apps
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to our UK events and shows
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date: 3rd January, 2024 (we reserve the right to close this role sooner if we have enough suitable candidates)
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.