Day to Day Manager, Involved Management UK
Salary: Competitive / Dependant on Experience
Location: Bermondsey, London UK
(Please note we are unable to accept international candidates unless you have the right to work in the UK)
About Involved Management
Involved Management is a globally renowned artist management company specialising in electronic music. They have worked with and developed artists such as Ben Böhmer, Lane 8 and Dusky since their early careers, overseeing numerous album campaigns and world tours that have resulted in over 1 billion streams and 1 million tickets sold respectively. With festival appearances at Glastonbury, Coachella, Primavera Sound and sold out shows at Brixton Academy, Red Rocks and Forest Hills Stadium the artists on the roster have benefitted from a team of innovative, strategic and determined music professionals that we are looking to expand.
The Day-to-Day Manager position is a client-facing artist management position, working directly with our artists across recordings, publishing, touring, marketing, merchandising, and more.
Applicants should have at least 2 years of artist management experience and have a passion for electronic music.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Supporting album and tour campaigns by working closely with artists,
- labels, agents and promoters
- Participating in long term artist strategy discussions
- Database and diary management
- Coordinating travel and accommodation for the artists and their teams, including VISA applications
- Managing all touring personnel where needed
- Social media strategy and management
- Merch management
- Budgeting for all headline tours
- Monitor all royalty income streams and track registrations
- Maintain frequent contact with the accounting team in relation to invoices, agency and management statements
- Ensure all fan facing sites and profiles are kept up to date
- Screen radio and press requests
- Deal effectively with any issues or queries that may arise
Ideal candidates will have
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within artist management
- A passion for electronic music
- High level attention to detail
- A calmness under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Photoshop, Premier Pro etc
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be prepared to work from a central London office 3 days a week (minimum)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year)
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment
- Gympass Silver membership
- Premium subscription to Headspace and Strava along with many other health apps
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to our UK events and shows
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date: 3rd January, 2024 (we reserve the right to close this role sooner if we have enough suitable candidates)
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.