Based in Bermondsey, London and with and office in Los Angeles, Involved Group is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as an artist management division – Involved Management – whose roster includes talents such as Seven Lions, Dusky, Lane 8 and Spencer Brown.
Working alongside our label managers and relevant teams you will be the point person for your designated artists and their management teams. You’ll be responsible for creating and delivering products and assets ensuring everything is delivered on time, on spec and within budget.
A passion for dance music is a must.
- Oversee and represent acts assigned to you
- Oversee, manage and deliver assets to all the relevant teams both internal and external and adhere to strict release deadlines on designated artists
- Initiate, plan and co-ordinate all aspects of Marketing Campaigns for upcoming releases on designated artists and projects
- Deal effectively with all production supply chain queries to ensure no impact to release dates
- Deal effectively with queries, reporting upwards for assistance when required.
- Co-ordinate artist’s / project activities around record releases (press, tools, campaigns, advertising etc).
- Ensure all information is accurately communicated to all departments regarding strategy, release plans, changes, developments etc.
- Manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to completion on given projects working effectively and timely with internal and external teams
- A strong and consistent delivery of digital products, tools and marketing.
- Analyse, generate and distribute analytical project information to all relevant teams including project updates to all sales teams
- Write sales notes and press releases
- Ability to create and co-ordinate marketing materials, tools and information required and ensure distribution to relevant parties
- Initiate, plan and co-ordinate marketing campaigns in collaboration with marketing team for upcoming releases on designated artists and projects.
- Briefing art department and content creators for release assets
- Analyse and circulate weekly sales information, identifying trends and communicating this to the wider team
- Co-ordinating and monitoring third party marketing agencies
- Generating and documenting marketing ideas with marketing team
- Passion for dance music.
- Music Industry marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player with creative ideas and solutions.
- Commercially focussed and highly motivated, disciplined and organised with excellent time management skills.
- Desire and ability to drive projects – from inception to completion.
- Flexible and capable of juggling responsibilities.
- Comfortable working under pressure and with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster.
- Good understanding of data analysis and insights to provide smart marketing opportunities and support decision making.
- Understanding of new music platforms and the best approach for each to maximise opportunities.
- Positive, proactive and pragmatic approach to any situation. Able to deal with problems as they may arise.
- Knowledgeable about current music and market trends.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Prepared to travel internationally as required.
- Experience developing artist plans and strategies
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Anjuna catalog and repertoire
- Knowledge of the international marketplace and how it is evolving
- Good understanding of social channels, media opportunities & advertising formats
- Good presentation skills
- Good understanding of consumer insights & segmentation practices.
- Good skills in common software (e.g. MS Office / Keynote / Photoshop / etc.)
Involved Productions is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. We hire on merit and will not discriminate against age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]