Operations Assistant – Involved Productions
Full-time, permanent contract
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting candidates from the UK for this role)
Based in Bermondsey, the Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. The label business also distributes and provides label services for a number of labels including Ophelia (Seven Lions), This Never Happened (Lane 8) and 17 Steps (Dusky).
Involved Group is also home to Involved Publishing, a progressive independent music publisher and home to some of the most cutting edge producers, writers and artists from around the world and Involved Management an artist management agency that specialises in developing the careers, stories and businesses of some of the most popular acts in electronic music.
We’re looking for an Operations Assistant to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team on the ground in Bermondsey, South London. This is a full-time, fully office-based role.
Working with our Operations and IT teams, you will be the ultimate team assistant and wear many hats on a daily basis. You will support the smooth running of our London HQ and recording studios, assist with IT requests and be the go-to person for the entire team. This is an excellent opportunity to understand the inner workings of a record label, and is an ideal role for someone who loves a combination of hands-on and administration work. You’ll be the ultimate team player and problem solver.
We’re a passionate and dedicated team undergoing company expansion and growth – this is an exciting time to join the leading independent music company for our next chapter.
- Assisting the Operations team with the smooth running of the office
- Providing general administrative support to Operations Coordinator and across the company
- Assisting with vendor/supplier relations (ie office delivery services) and office maintenance requirements
- Aiding in the cleanliness and presentability of the office, kitchen, and recording studios
- Front desk duties including managing phones, guests, deliveries and post
- Organisation and management of physical stock (merchandise, CD/vinyl, computer and audio equipment)
- Compiling the internal weekly team newsletter
- Supporting our IT Manager on day-to-day tasks and troubleshooting tech issues (computers, servers, AV systems)
- Assisting with the setup and production of live streams and office DJ sets
- Approach all projects with passion, curiosity and tenacity
- Proactive and intuitive, demonstrating eagerness to learn
- Be approachable and willing to collaborate with a team
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Proficient computer and software skills (Google suite, Mac OS)
- Some basic IT knowledge is preferred but not required – you can learn on the job!
- Interest in working in the music industry and a passion for dance music is a plus!
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year);
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year;
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment;
- Gympass Silver membership;
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our UK events and shows;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 14th December, 2022
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.