Based in Bermondsey, London and with and office in Los Angeles, Involved Group is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as an artist management and publishing divisions.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our busy and growing London team. The role will include dealing with facilities, maintenance and improvements of the entire London office as well as providing remote support for the team in the LA office ensuring a safe and positive environment for the growing team.
- Management of London Office, London Studio and other property lets.
- Management of any office or studio fitouts and reorganisation.
- Maintaining, improving and reviewing relationships with external suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance on all Health & Safety, Security and Insurance documents.
- Stock & Equipment management – including CD’s, vinyl merchandise, stationary.
- Assisting the People and Culture Director with general HR admin.
- In conjunction with other team members organise staff away days, team events and presentations.
- Ensure that all sick and holiday days are logged by staff.
- Overseeing and managing front of house.
- Regularly checking in with the LA team to ensure they have everything they need, assisting with any office moves and reorganisation where possible.
- Managing budgets.
- Day to day trouble shooting
- Previous Office Management experience essential
- Proactive team player
- Strong leadership skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communication skills
Involved Productions is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. We hire on merit
and will not discriminate against age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org