Head of E-Commerce
Operations · London, Southwark
The Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. With associated landmark live events and festival weekenders, the Anjuna brand is a recognised global leader in dance and electronic music. Involved Group is also home to Involved Publishing, and Involved Management with a roster including Lane 8, Seven Lions and Ben Böhmer as well as Anjuna founders Above & Beyond.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and entrepreneurial person to drive our growing e-commerce business.
In collaboration with senior management, you will define our D2C strategy and execute it across online retail channels, including our own Anjuna Music Store and label websites, managed artist stores, Bandcamp, and online shop fronts across Meta, Spotify, TikTok, and YouTube.
You must have a deep understanding of today’s online music retail landscape and share our commitment to delivering exceptional results and experiences for our two most important stakeholders: the artists and their fans.
You’ll be evaluating movements in the fast-growing, direct-to-fan commerce space, and recommending new technologies, tools, and processes to deliver on our strategy.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and truly independent music business. If you’re passionate about electronic music and the above description matches some of your experience to far, please get in touch
- Development and delivery of Involved Group’s e-commerce strategy in collaboration with senior management
- Taking the lead on day-to-day e-commerce operations
- Own the P&L for all e-commerce activities, including inventory management and stock control
- Collaborate with label and artist marketing teams to deliver D2C campaign and sale strategies
- Over time, recruit and manage and a team to support further expansion of our e-commerce business
- Managing our external partners and identifying potential new partners and business opportunities for Involved Group
- Support our events team to develop and supply event specific product lines.
- Coordinate and oversee event point of sale and brand adherence.
- Demonstrated experience in e-commerce is a must
- Budget management and good business acumen, including the ability to forecast store activity and inventory levels
- The ability to analyse and make decisions based on data
- A patient and considerate people manager
- Strong understanding of today’s music e-commerce landscape.
- Knowledge of physical music product and music merchandising supply chain is essential.
- Competitive salary and profit share participation (paid three times per year);
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus three days between Christmas & New Year;
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment;
- Gympass Silver membership;
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Access to our UK events and shows;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 22nd November, 2022
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.